Last Updated: Sep 4, 2023
What Info We Collect
- Personal Stuff: When you willingly share your info with us (i.e. sign up), we will collect things like your name, email address from your Google account authorization and other information supplied manually by you such as your faculty.
How We Use Your Info
- Easier way for us to grant and modify access scopes to our google drive files
- Help students to join our club much faster with better communication and onboarding
- Platform for members to find each other and form teams and easier recruitment
- and more use cases in the future
Security Is Key
- We take the security of your personal info seriously. We’ve put reasonable measures in place to protect it from unauthorized access, alteration, or destruction.
- Just so you know, no system is 100% foolproof. While we do our best, we can’t guarantee absolute security.
- At any time you are able to delete your account. When deleting we will lose access to your google account and others from seeing your account page but we will have your basic public information when looking up past information such as “members of the club in 2023”
Links to Cool Stuff
- Sometimes we might include links to third-party websites or services. We want to be clear that we aren’t responsible for their privacy practices or content. So, check ‘em out at your own discretion.
Changes to This Policy
Get in Touch:
Hey, we know it’s not the most exciting read, but it’s important stuff. Thanks for taking the time to understand how we handle your privacy.
Thanks for reading, Launch Pad Team